Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First post made from Nokia N810 Tablet

First post made from the Nokia N810. This is an incredible little machine. It has far exceeded my expectations. I have already installed the Gizmo SIP application (I learned that it integrates with Google Voice by design, making it the clearer choice over Skype). I can receive calls on the tablet, albeit with some work arounds. Hopefully I will have these cleared up soon. I will post a more thorough step by step review in the next few days (on a larger keyboard). For now, let us leave it at how amazing this little machine is: mind-boggling amazingness. Adios until next time.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news: my wife and I are already using Skype on our computers, but I may well change to Gizmo once I jump on a tablet :)

    ReplyDelete